I got these from netmums forum for low cab meals passed around and jazzed up. (Ask if you want link.) I prepare these before hand and depending when you want to eat them. Can be frozen.
- 2 large eggs
- Bacon (pre-cooked), ham, Bockwurst styled Hotdogs (cut up) You can pick and chose what you want in them (Just make sure they’re low carb.)
- Cheddar/ grated cheese
- Mushrooms (I don’t use but if you like)
- Mix the eggs in bowl, pour mixed eggs evenly into an muffin tray holes. (Not plastic ones as will go in oven).
- Add other ingredients you want cut up into small pieces into the tray holes with the egg mixture. Use an utensil to poke them in.
- Put the cheese on top of each muffin.
- Place in oven for 200 degrees for 20-25mins.
- Check on them they should be hot all way through as egg needs to be fully cooked.
- Remove muffins from try straight away should be solid enough. (Careful with tray as will be hot.)
I currently do not have have a working oven so I use an cupcake maker to cook them and check them frequently. If this may be ideal if you’re in same situation as me.